Thursday 19 April 2012

Trilobite Boy revisited





Another Instagram tweak for fun.  This one might make a nice print for the shop.  Can't wait until my schedule opens up a bit to work on new Trilobite Boy stuff.

Big plans!

One of the things I've been considering is changing his name from Trilobite Boy to something with a name: "Trilobite Elroy" or "Dave" or something.

So here's a handy poll!






If you have suggestions for an actual name or reasons to leave it as Trilobite Boy, please let me know in the comments! 


- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.

6 comments:

Joseph Hewitt said...

I still think "Trilobite Boyd" would be the best of both worlds.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Joseph! I remember someone (I think Morgan Jackson?) suggesting Trilobite Toby for similar reasons.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Humourous answers are allowed and encouraged.

Dicing with Dragons said...

Trey L'Bight? Though I voted for Trilobite Boyd.

CMDoran said...

It depends....does he know his parents? If he doesn't, he is just Trilobite boy....more anonymous this way....also the way "other people" may refer to him...

think about his personality and personal story...

Danna Staaf said...

Trilobite Boy has a hint of lonely superhero connotation, which I enjoy.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Scott! Clever name.

C.M., nope, doesn't know his parents. Good points.

Danna: me too. Lonely superhero connotation is apt.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |