Tuesday 31 May 2011

New WIP: - Marvel's Man-Thing

I don't know what it is about hot weather and Fan Art - I'm always compelled to do my favourite Marvel and Star Wars characters in the summer.






I think this pencil drawing of "Capturing Man-Thing" I did a couple of years back will finally get the colour treatment using ArtRage 3 over the next few days.

- - - - - - - - 

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.
Man-Thing is © Marvel Comics and I am doing this fan piece without permission. I do not plan on making any profit from it.

2 comments:

Marco Meredith said...

Nice drawing looks like its full of life and movement.

Marco.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Marco!

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |