Wednesday 17 June 2009

A graffiti prezzie!

Artist and nature illustrator Carel Pieter Brest van Kempen who blogs at Rigor Vitae: Life Unyielding gave me this via Facebook's graffiti application for my birthday earlier this month:Hee! Wait - what's in that luggage? Not clothes...?

You can find Carel's book of astounding art here. Check out that juicy hippo maw!

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow under Creative Commons Licence.
Except this piece above, this art came from a Master to whom I bow my head.

Flying Trilobite Gallery
*** Flying Trilobite Reproduction Shop ***

2 comments:

Dicing with Dragons said...

"Wait - what's in that luggage? Not clothes...?"

Spare carapace and antennae cleanser (4 oz. sample/travel size).

Marek said...

"Uh, sir... I'm going to have to ask you to step aside out of the line..."

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |